Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Classic Double Challenge!

Wow, I haven't been updating this blog in months.

I was reading one of my favorite book blogs, Angieville, and I was redirected to the Classic Double Challenge hosted by One Librarian's Book Reviews. I have decided to join in, since I really need to get jump started on my blog again.

I think I will start with "Medium" which is reading two sets of related books, so 4 in total. I do have a lot of free time in Austria, but don't want to overwhelm myself!

Here is what I'm thinking:

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie paired with Ten by Gretchen McNeil

Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens paired with Dodger by Terry Pratchett

Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier paired with New Girl by Paige Harbison

Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie paired with Thief by Brom

Gave myself a few options in case some of the books are difficult to get a copy in Austria.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! So glad you decided to join in and hope this helps you get revitalized :) Those are some lovely options too!

    ReplyDelete